Re: [Emerald] Serv-U Users expire with extension

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Sat, 15 May 1999 23:19:57 -0400

From: Daniel Wood <dgwood@iwvisp.com>
>I am running Serv-u 2.5, emer_su.dll 4.3.0.1 and I updated my
>VerifyFTPUser procedure with the procedure below and Serv-u
>still doesn't see the Permanent Extend. It see the Temporary
>one but I would like it to work with the Permanent also. What
>am I doing wrong?

You're using an old version of the "emer_su.dll" file. Unfortunately, the
one that's at the following address is version 4.2.0.1 and is not the newer
one:
ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/Emerald/External

The newer version is 4.4.1.1 and is 72,192 bytes--this one fixes the problem
that you're running into (I ran into that same problem a long time ago).
Since the newer version doesn't appear to be on IEA's site anywhere, I stuck
mine at:
ftp://ftp.talstar.com/emer_su.dll

Josh