Re: [Emerald] Problem with Incidents..

talon ( (no email) )
Fri, 14 May 1999 16:44:36 EST

I am having the same problem.. IT did work fine...
From: James Martin <>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 16:33:20 -0500

I posted the same problem a couple of weeks ago and did not get a reply. I
noticed that when I attempted to test this in Emerald Admin it would
attempt to do something 10 times and each time I would have to acknowledge
a message box with the error 5 in it and the test button would change to
the numbers 1-10 after each error box appeared.

At 02:14 PM 5/14/99 -0700, you wrote:
>talon wrote:
>> They are set correctly. We havent changed anything.
>Did it use to work, or has it always given a problem? Also, try
>enabling debug mode and it should show you want its trying to
>Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT
>IEA Software, Inc.

Thank You,
James Martin, MCP