RE: [Emerald] Credit Cards revert to Renewals

Leah Bilan ( Leah@TDI.NET )
Thu, 13 May 1999 13:09:17 -0400

I'm not and this isn't the only problems we've been having with Emerald. We
are on their home page as a company that would recommend them and right now
I'm not happy with Emerald. I think they have a good product, but tech
support sucks!!! to say the least. They keep handing out upgrades with even
worse problems then the CC to renewal problems and still no response that
anything is being fixed. Sheryl and Dale I sure hope you get back with me
soon, I'll continue degrade until I hear from you.
Leah
TDI Internet Inc.