[Fwd: [Emerald] Problem - No Consolidation Needed]

Annabel Mwansa ( amwansa@zamnet.zm )
Wed, 12 May 1999 08:32:19 +0200

I ran the Manual Calls Update from Emerald Administrator... that didn't
help. I still get 'No Consolidation Needed' error. Is there a script I
should run on Emerald25 for Consolidation to run?

Annabel