Re: [Emerald] IMail

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 11 May 1999 11:17:35 -0700

Matthias Siedler wrote:

> I am using Emerald 2.5.271 and IMail 5.0
>
> When adding an user in Emerald, the user is not added in the
> IMailConfig-Table. And so the user can't verified by emerauth.dll.

The user does NOT have to exist in the IMailCOnfig-Table to work. That
table is only used to store attributes that IMail needs that are not
in the Emerald database itself. Most likely, the issue is that the
system is not configured correctly.

Have you checked your EmerAuth logfile to see if there are any
errors in there related to IMail? Did you Create an external
system, associated the services to it, and then configure Emerauth
to use that same ESID?