Re: [Emerald] Servu and EmerAuth.dll

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Fri, 7 May 1999 10:25:05 -0400

From: jdyer <jdyer@athene.co.uk>
>Still trying to get the latest beta emerauth.dll 2.6.7b to work with servu.
>
>The Emerauth connects authenticates users ok but will not allow uploading
of
>more than one file,
>After loading one file it returns the error permission denied, This is with
>servu 2.4a and 2.5
>Using 2.5a it does not like UNC directories and will only work with drive
>letter then directory (a bug in survu 2.5a ?)
>And suggestions I have no directory size limits set in the sub accounts.

I can't speak for emerauth.dll, but there does appear to be a bug in Serv-U
2.5a that was not there in 2.5 (I'm using emer_su.dll). Serv-U can't find
the home directory.
I sent a message off to Rob Beckers (Serv-U) about it yesterday, but haven't
heard back from him yet. For now, I just switched .exe files back to 2.5
until the problem's fixed.

Josh