RE: [Emerald] Enerald, RadiusNT & MPIP

Rudy Komsic ( (no email) )
Mon, 3 May 1999 17:27:18 -0400

I am currently using MPIP with the Netserver cards and the only peave I have
with it is that it only reports the port 6xxx as the MPP link... instead of
the actual port on the chassis.

What you can do is make a filtered view stating to ignore any ports above
5999 or if Dale needs to add this in, he would have to modify Radius to do
that...

On the netservers, I know that when I run MPIP, I only get the 2nd port on
the MPIP Server. Not on the NAS that the connection is actually made... so
I think this is a feature of the new HyperARC cards...