Re: [Emerald] Crystal Reports

Phil Henson ( phil@cloh.net )
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:47:42 -0400

Ok so someone give me a clue to what I am doing wrong. Installed cr 7.0 and
this is the result. Did I do something wrong or what?

ce Notice: 77
ice Date:1/12/19
e Date:1/30/19

Phil Henson
,

The following accounts will ex

For continuing service through 2/28/1999 please re

-------------------------

s Balance: $0.00

Payments:

w Charges:Description Tax ount

phil Standard Unlimit $039.40
.00
phil Standard Unlimite $0$0.00
.00
mount Due:39.40

* Please write notice number [ 77 ] on yo