Re: [Emerald] Invoice next erm
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 15:58:43 -0500

What sql statement are you using? I ran across one that changes them
back if they have auto-bill checked and a credit card number. The
only problem with that query is that if you ever have a credit
customer go to invoice payment and the credit card number was left in
the system it will revert these people. I can't seem to recall the
subject with that query. Do you have the exact thing the bug does?
i.e. changes payment type to invoice from credit card? That way I can
write a query to do what we need until Dale gets it fixed.