RE: [Emerald] Radius will not load RadAttributes? (Help!)

Gabriel Sponsler ( (no email) )
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 17:24:20 -0700

I went ahead and ran those sql scripts (apparently I did not have enough
memory to run the upgrade of the database so it was only part finished) and
I am now able to load the user attributes without error, but now I am
getting the message in debug mode "User not allowed access on this port"
Any Ideas?