Re: [Emerald] Need Help with ServerID Problem

RedConnect Admin ( (no email) )
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 08:59:43 +1000

Dale,

The server we are doing the upgrade on was a clean install of all software,
OS (NT4.0 SP4), SQL 6.5, Emerald 2.5 full distribution. Then we put the 2.67
version on to see it would help. We have also re installed a number of
times, 2.1 has never been loaded on this machine