Re: [Emerald] CallsOnline and things

Ben Conner ( ben@webworldinc.com )
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 19:40:51 -0700

At 09:58 PM 4/14/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Hey everyone... I really need an answer... or at least a response or two to
>this. We are currently on hold with this project and I'm waiting to hear
>words of wisdom to help me proceed. Not a very hard question, I just want
>to know how the CallsOnline view is updated so I can figure out why it is
>not.
>
>Please respond someone!!

Greg,

What type of RAS boxes do you have? Are you running RadiusNT? Service or
started task? Do you have the -x15 turned on? Are you seeing calls
complete successfully, or are there any errors of any kind popping up in
the window?

That is useful information for tracking down something like this...

--Ben
+ Ben Conner ben@webworldinc.com +
+ Web World, Inc. (714) 639-0595 voice +
+ PO Box 6548-107 (714) 744-4825 fax +
+ Orange, Ca 92863 +