Re: [Emerald] Report Help Dale!!!

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 14:31:42 -0400

Dale,

I have made these changes to the serv rev report, but somehow the data it=
gives me is incorrect. I know this because it multiplies amount by=
quantity and the quantities are not even close.

I need to figure my sales tax report out within the next 4 days. I am in=
desperate need of a report that will report this data accurately.

Please Help!

I can email you a copy of my report if that helps. Let me know!

John