RE: [Emerald] Report Help Dale!!!

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 11:24:49 -0400

Ronnie,

Here is the SQL query on the serv_rev.rpt that I have. It looks a little=
different than what you said.
What is my query below asking for?
What do I need to change to make it last full month only?
Sorry for all the questions, but I am very new to Emerald and Crystal=
reports. It is kind of frustrating trying to learn a program that we=
spend a lot of money on that does not actually work 100%

I do appreciate all of your help.

Thanks.
John

SELECT
Invoices."Type", Invoices."Date",
InvoiceItems."Login", InvoiceItems."Description",=
InvoiceItems."Amount", InvoiceItems."Tax", InvoiceItems."Quantity",=
InvoiceItems."Tax2"
FROM
"Emerald"."dbo"."Invoices" Invoices,
"Emerald"."dbo"."InvoiceItems" InvoiceItems
WHERE
Invoices."InvoiceID" =3D InvoiceItems."InvoiceID" AND
Invoices."Type" <> 'VOID' AND
Invoices."Date" >=3D ? AND
Invoices."Date" <=3D ? AND
InvoiceItems."Amount" > 0.