Re: [Emerald] ONLine Setup

Don Barron ( (no email) )
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:49:53 +0930

------=_NextPart_000_0078_01BE86C9.1C6B5FE0

Hi,

Well Ive tried two different times.
One I was told the asp files were not for Emerald 2.5 so that failed and =
my next attempt I got errors and posted them here but obviously no one =
knows anything about it cause I didn't get a reply. My guess is forget =
it until iea can be bothered doing something about it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kelly Wright <kelly@buz.net>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Wednesday, 14 April 1999 9:38
Subject: [Emerald] ONLine Setup
=20
Does anyone have the webbased signup working for Emerald? I know =
there has been many attempts at this.
=20
Kelly Wright (kelly@buz.net)
BuzNet Communications
http://www.buz.net
972-644-0440

------=_NextPart_000_0078_01BE86C9.1C6B5FE0

Hi,

Well Ive tried two different times.
One I was told the asp files were not for Emerald =2.5 so that=20failed and my next attempt I got errors and posted =them here=20but obviously no one knows anything about it cause I didn't get a reply. =My=20guess is forget it until iea can be bothered doing =something=20about it.

-----Original =Message-----
From:=20 Kelly Wright <kelly@buz.net>
To: emerald@iea-software.com =<emerald@iea-software.com>=
Date:=20 Wednesday, 14 April 1999 9:38
Subject: [Emerald] =ONLine=20 Setup

Does anyone have the webbased signup working for = Emerald?  I know there has been many attempts at =this.

Kelly Wright (kelly@buz.net)
BuzNet=20 Communications
http://www.buz.net
972-644-0440