Re: [Emerald] Tracking Down Old Customer Logons

Adam Greene ( (no email) )
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 19:25:14 -0400

It sounds like the only way I could hope to retrieve pre-Consolidation =
information like IP address, connect date, & connect time for a user =
within Emerald 2.1.8 is to restore an old database dump (WITHOUT =
overwriting the current live database!) and running a report on that...

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <>
To: <>
Date: Friday, April 09, 1999 6:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Tracking Down Old Customer Logons

Adam Greene wrote:
> Hi,
> The State Police just asked me for some connection information for one =
of my customers who may be involved in Credit Card Fraud over the =
> I found a wonderful report at = which =
obtains eactly the information I need for the period of time AFTER the =
last Call History Consolidation.
> Does anyone know if IP address info, connect time, and connect date =
for a customer are still available in the Emerald database for a period =
of time BEFORE the last Call History Consolidation?

If you have already done a consolidation, Emerald 2.1 removes the
records after the consolidation.

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT
IEA Software, Inc.