[Emerald] Radius Authentication Timing Out?

Gabriel Sponsler ( (no email) )
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 11:37:48 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01BE827D.649100E0

I went ahead and tried the radlogin in debug mode (-x15) and while it
loads up without error, I still get the time out problem when I try the
radlogin. Do I need a new licensee key for 2.5 than I was previously using
in 2.1.8?

Any help appreciated,
Gabe
----- Original Message -----

From: Ben Conner <ben@webworldinc.com>

To: <emerald@iea-software.com>

Sent: Thursday, April 08, 1999 6:17 PM

Subject: Re: [Emerald] Radius authentication timing out?

> At 04:33 PM 4/8/99 -0700, you wrote:

> > I have just updated emerald to version 2.5.160 (about time..) on a

separate server than I was using Emerald on before. I transferred the

database and configured everything as well as I can tell, and have Radius

running as a service. When I attempt a Rad Login the normally quick process

stalls and returns a T/O error. Any Ideas??

> >Thanks

> >Gabe Sponsler

> Gabe,

> Try running it in normal mode with debug turned on (-x15). That will tell

you if you're hitting the server and what problems might be happening.

Running as a service gives very little useful information.

> --Ben

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01BE827D.649100E0

    I went ahead and tried the radlogin in =debug mode=20(-x15) and while it loads up without error, I still get the time out =problem=20when I try the radlogin.  Do I need a new licensee key for 2.5 than =I was=20previously using in 2.1.8?

    Any help=20appreciated,
     Gabe
-----=20Original Message -----