[Emerald] Fw: Tracking Down Old Customer Logons

Adam Greene ( (no email) )
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 14:09:36 -0400

Sorry:

I forgot to add that I'm using Emerald 2.1.8 and Radius 2.2 with SQL 6.5 =
and Crystal Reports 5.0, if that's important.

Thanks,
--Adam
-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Greene <adam@webjogger.net>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Friday, April 09, 1999 2:08 PM
Subject: Tracking Down Old Customer Logons=20

Hi,

The State Police just asked me for some connection information for one =
of my customers who may be involved in Credit Card Fraud over the =
Internet. =20

I found a wonderful report at =
ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/Emerald/reports/old/cr50/usercalls.rpt which =
obtains eactly the information I need for the period of time AFTER the =
last Call History Consolidation.

Does anyone know if IP address info, connect time, and connect date for =
a customer are still available in the Emerald database for a period of =
time BEFORE the last Call History Consolidation? =20

Thanks,
Adam=20