RE: [Emerald] Error setting individual radius settings in .263

Robert H. Clugston ( (no email) )
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 17:12:27 -0700

Brad,
Is this 3.1 user using Internet Explorer or Trumpet winsock. If they are
using trumpet winsock get them IE.

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com] On Behalf Of Brad Teague
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 1999 5:00 PM
To: 'emerald@iea-software.com'
Subject: [Emerald] Error setting individual radius settings in .263

Hi, I'm having a lot of problems with a 3.1 user authenticating, and getting
a ppp session started up. I was wanting to try and mess around with and set
some radius settings under the "radius" tab in the service section of this
user so as to leave all of my changes unique to this user and easily
reversible. However, when I try and make a change I get an error. The first
setting I tried was to add the "Primary DNS-Server". When I clicked add to
add this entry to the list, it gave me the error,
'Runtime Error 13' Type Mismatch
....and then Emerald shuts down when I select "OK". ( the only button)

I'm not sure why it is doing this, so I thought I'd pick everyone elses'
brain.

Thanks,
Brad
Brad Teague