RE: [Emerald] Radius keeps stopping???

Bernard Andrys ( (no email) )
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 21:08:27 -0400

> Radius.exe application error
> The instruction at "0x00434161" referenced memory at "0x00c5b000". The
> memory could not be "written".

I had that same problem. (I don't remember if it was the same instruction
address so this could be a different problem.)

It turned out that we were running the wrong radius.exe. There was an older
Radius that was installed a few months earlier that was being run instead of
the version that came with Emerald.
Do a file find to see if you have duplicates. ...if not uninstall radiusnt
and reinstall the current release version of Emerald.