Re: [Emerald] Printing in 2.5.263

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 05 Apr 1999 11:59:43 -0700

"John D. Roman" wrote:

> I am trying to print user reports from Emerald and am receiving the
> following error message:
> OpenPrintJob in PrintCustom caused an error: unable to load report.
>
> Someone sent me a suggestion last week on how to fix it but it didn't work
> so any other help would be appreciated.

Do you mean custom report? This error probably means that
CR couldn't find the report. Make sure the report path as
specified in the customer report window is available and
actually exist. Custom reports go into the global customer
report directory (as defined in the admin) not in the local
Emerald directory.