Re: [Emerald] PC Authorize batch problem with 2.5.260

Randy Burgess ( randy@pcwin.com )
Mon, 05 Apr 1999 04:39:29 -0400

At 09:07 AM 4/2/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Randy Burgess wrote:
>>
>> I cannot get Emerald Admin to save my batch options for PC Authorize. I
>> thought it was setup for PC Authorize and I ran batchin and got a generic
>> comma delimited file that is worthless because there is no AVS info among
>> other things. How do I get it to "stick" on PC Authorize and what's the SQL
>> to reset the MBR's that were batched in so I can re-batch them? TIA
>
>As far as I can tell, this is a problem with the Admin reading in the
>batch type. It should be saving it correctly, though. You can check
>your Configs table configid 22 for the CC type. PC Authorize is type
>14.
>

>To re-batch accounts, you can change the TransType flag in the
>ExternalTrans table for them:
>
>Update ExternalTrans
>Set TransType = 0
>Where ReqDate > 'x/x/x'

Thanks! It was set to 14 in Configs and I was able to batch in / out
successfully.

Regards,

Randy Burgess
President internet information Solutions, inc.
http://www.pcwin.com PCWin Resource Center
http://www.ultiweb.com UltiWeb Website Hosting and Development

Ask us about our dedicated web servers for only $249!