RE: [Emerald] Printing Problem..

Brad Teague ( Teague@NetworksPlus.com )
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 11:22:51 -0600

I am running the same version and had an error message similar to
this when I was trying to get the client to view a report.
When going over the client configuration, I ran across the fact that
the ODBC source had been created with the name "emerald" instead of
"Emerald". I recreated the the ODBC System DSN with the name "Emerald" with
the captial "E" and it worked just fine.. it seemed the Crystal Reports
control accepts the DSN as case sensitive or something??
Anyway, thought this might help..

-Brad