Re: [Emerald] Change Fields

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 23:55:04 -0800

Don Barron wrote:
> While talking about global changes, how do I set up CallerID for all the
> users
> that are already in Emerald.
> I believe we've got some users sharing passwords, so I want to catch them
> out.

If you mean logging in the Radlogs table, you need to modify the calls
table to include a CallerID field (varchar 12) and restart RadiusNT.
This is a standard update action for Emerald 2.5 when you upgrade
your database. You should also check your NAS to see if it is
sending CallerID information to RadiusNT.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see