Re: [Emerald] Changing password via mailsite web console

DAN TANG ( (no email) )
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 13:46:40 +0800

------=_NextPart_000_0052_01BE7AB3.BD19EC80

Hi,
I am using generic database mailbox, instead of Emerald Authentication DLL,
it works O.K. for us to change the Passowrd through Mailsite, it will also
change the password for the associated subaccount in Emerald .
-----Original Message-----
From: Darren Clissold <sysadmin@datafast.net.au>
To: emerald <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 30, 1999 12:02 PM
Subject: [Emerald] Changing password via mailsite web console

What is needed to make this work, we can login, set auto reply, etc but
cannot change the password,

Attempting to change the password...Failed.

How do I make it work.

Darren Clissold
Datafast, http://www.datafast.net.au
darren@datafast.net.au

------=_NextPart_000_0052_01BE7AB3.BD19EC80

Hi,
I am using =generic database=20mailbox, instead of Emerald Authentication DLL, it works O.K. for us to =change=20the Passowrd through Mailsite, it will also change the password for the=20associated subaccount in Emerald .
-----Original =Message-----
From:=20 Darren Clissold <sysadmin@datafast.net.au>=
To:=20 emerald <emerald@iea-software.com>=
Date:=20 Tuesday, March 30, 1999 12:02 PM
Subject: [Emerald] =Changing=20 password via mailsite web console

What is needed to make this work, we can login, =set auto=20 reply, etc but cannot change the password,

<=/DIV>------=_NextPart_000_0052_01BE7AB3.BD19EC80--