Re: [Emerald] Emailed Reciepts

Duane Schaub ( dschaub@terraworld.net )
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 15:33:39 -0600

Thanks... I don't mean to be a pain, but - Any idea of when?

Duane.

At 01:00 PM 3/29/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Duane Schaub wrote:
>>
>> Do you ever plan to implement the emailed CC reciepts?
>
>Yes.
>
>> I am having a hard time getting people to switch to CC's because they don't
>> get a reciept.
>
>Its in the works.
>
>--
>
>Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT
>IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com
>
>For more information about this list, including removal,
>please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The Planet
Terra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider
200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly Charge
Independence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!
Voice (316) 332-1616 |http://www.terraworld.net
FAX: (316) 332-1451 |dschaub@terraworld.net

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html