RE: [Emerald] 2.5.263 - New Adjustment

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 18:18:15 -0600

Ok.. I guess I am missing something someplace...

If I put in an charge adjustment of $15.00 and select 6.75 tax and I get a
positive adjustment of $16.01

However, if I put in an credit adjustment of $15.00 and select 6.75 tax then
I get a negative adjustment of $15.00

If I change the credit adjustment to $16.01 then it shows up as no tax being
credited....

So, what am I missing????

Thanks,

Ronnie