Re: [Emerald] On line problem

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 21:07:51 -0800

> Gary Wilkinson wrote:
>
> When using the "On-Line" tab we find sometimes it does not display all
> users. Even though they are connected and working. When they hang up
> and we look at their calls it has recorded it ok.
> Is this a known bug or have we set something incorrectly.

If you are receiving accurate accounting information from your
terminal server, you should have an accurate calls online. However,
if you are seeing a larger number of duplicate requests, you may
be missing records, or that could be causing the calls online to
not be accurate. You can run RadiusNT in -x15 debug mode and look
at the Acct Stats, and the third number if the number of duplicates.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html