RE: [Emerald] Error Log

Ben Conner ( ben@webworldinc.com )
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 06:13:18 -0800

At 10:51 PM 3/25/99 -0600, you wrote:

>Along these lines, When a caller has an expired account, radius error logs
>"Account Expired" However, when someone inputs a non existant name, Radius
>log displays what was typed in.. Can we show in radius log the names of the
>callers in addition to the "Account Expired"? It would be nice to be able
>to tell who is trying to use an expired account, or a deactivated account.
>
>Ken

Actually the Radlogs tab in Emerald tells you all kinds of useful things...

To find expired accounts, just click on the accounts button, Advanced tab, and
select Expired accounts. This will tell you who has them.

--Ben
+ Ben Conner ben@webworldinc.com +
+ Web World, Inc. (714) 639-0595 voice +
+ PO Box 6548-107 (714) 744-4825 fax +
+ Orange, Ca 92863 +

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html