Re: [Emerald]

Glen Harvy ( glen@aquarius.com.au )
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 09:41:34

At 22:55 18/03/99 -0800, you wrote:

Thanks for your usual prompt response.

I have tried all the documentation for Radius as well as the Access Server
without luck.

Where and how do I check the response times in RadiusNT?

Whilst I don't expect you to be a genius with all the different types of
Access Servers :-) , can you please tell me how I check the accounting
timeouts on the Cisco AS2500 series.

Assuming I do eventually find out this information, what am I supposed to
do with it.

>Glen Harvy wrote:
>>
>> I keep getting the following errors:
>>
>> ODBC Error:23000:2627:
>> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY
>> constraint 'pk_Calls': Attempt to insert duplicate key in object 'Calls'.
>>
>> Sending Accounting Ack of id 9 to cb3a1913 (203.58.25.19)
>>
>> How do I fix this?
>
>This just means that RadiusNT already has that accounting record.
>Check the response times of RadiusNT and the accounting timeouts
>of your NAS.
>

>--
>
>Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT
>IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com
>
>For more information about this list, including removal,
>please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

Glen.
AQUARIUS Communications for all your Internet needs
voice(02)9977-3788 fax(02)9977-3844
http://www.aquarius.com.au mailto:sales@aquarius.com.au

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html