Re: [Emerald] Help!! LOG SEGMENT FULL

Geoffrey L. Scully ( (no email) )
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 10:21:25 -0800

It timed out twice and then finally went thruogh and made some changes. the only
errors I recieved were the timeout errors. I then did the recalculate and it did
not seem to make any changes. I then rebooted the server and then checked and
found that I now have a whopping 1.23megs available. I hit recalculate again and
it took a couple of seconds this time. I then rebooted the server again and now
it says I have 1.22megs available. I only have 2000 users and it is using over
300 megs for the Log file. What is the appropriate course of action?