Re: [Emerald] consolidation errors - update #1

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 23:23:13 -0800

"Ronnie D. Franklin" wrote:
> Dale.. I am still looking for a solution to this..
> If I remove the 2 foregin keys (FK__CallHisto__Accou__45344BC4)
> (FK__CallHisto__Charg__471C9436) that are presently on CallsHistory, then
> Delete the duplicate records, can I successfully add the 2 keys back??????

Actually, the keys are really needed. If you just remove the keys,
everything should work fine. The key was to restrictive in the
previous versions of Emerald.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see