Re: [Emerald] [EMERALD] Ascends..

iml@interconnect.net
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 19:24:58 GMT

well the ascend should stop trying if it gets a NAK on the
request....try turning on radius debugging inside the max to see
exactly what is going on

This would be an Ascend issue not an Emerald issue unless radiusNT is
not NAKing the request or something.

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 13:42:58 EST, you wrote:

>If you could please find out how to turn this off, it would help us out =
a lot. Thanks

> - Tim

>From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
>Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 16:02:56 -0800
>
>>talon wrote:
>>>=20
>>> When i look in the rad logs i see...
>>> Date Username Description Data
>>> 1999/03/10 16:33 pools-MIDLINK User Not Found ascend
>>>=20
>>> This is happening every minute, and seems to be causing people to get=
the error message: " The computer you are dialing can not establish a =
compatible set of network protocals...."