Re: [Emerald] I need your help!!!! AGAIN!!!

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:36:22 -0800

Geoff wrote:

> So if I use one machine for Radius and another for Emerald then will this
> actually take much of the load off of the Emerald Server? Right now the
> Emerald Server is the Radius Server and I do not like that. I just want to
> keep what does not need be on the Accounting " Emerald " Server and "T"
> Spans off of them.

You can install RadiusNT on several other machines, rather than your
SQL Server. They all point back to the same SQL Server and can
provide fault tolerance if one of your RadiusNT machines go down.

The CPU usage of RadiusNT is actually very small and doesn't require
a lot of resources.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html