Re: [Emerald] invoice question

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 10:43:31 -0800

Ben Conner wrote:

> I have a number of users who have virtual servers, some of whom have many. I'd like to be able to attach the name of the server (or domain name) in the line item of the invoice.
>
> Sheryl suggested I put the domain in the logon id field but that didn't work. I still am unable to get it to print on the invoice even when I've included the domain name in the logon field.

The only issue I could think of is that the domain name wouldn't fit
in the login. The Login field is by default displayed in the login
column of the invoice. If you want to give me access to your
SQL Server and tell me the account, I'll take a look at why its not
showing. I know this works for other customers...

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html