Re: [Emerald] ver. 2.5.263 and 3com hyper arc

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:59:09 -0800

Phil Henson wrote:
> Can anyone out there help. Sometimes show calls on line sometimes does not.
> This is a problem if you have users that have limited accounts and not
> showing.
> I have been using the type UST TC. This is where it
> works sometimes and sometimes not. (was working all the time)
> When I try to replace with USR TC HYPERARC , I get the following error. SQL
> SERVER ERROR 547 update statement conflicted with column foreign key
> will not save report.

Emerald 2.5 didn't come with the HyperArc entry in the ServerTypes
tables. Run this in isql_w and then it should save.

INSERT INTO ServerTypes(ServerType, Vendor, Model) VALUES(13, "USR",

For more information about this list, including removal,please see