RE: [Emerald] batch billing emerald 2.5

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:34:46 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BE6AE1.9E303D60

Incremental Batch is now located in Emerald Admin... under the Accounting
tab
-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of (Ken)
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 1999 10:11 AM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: [Emerald] batch billing emerald 2.5

Befor upgrading to emerald 2.5 i ran a billing cycle for 30 days in
advance and now 5 days later i run the same billing cycle 30 days in advance
and it tells me it wants to create 500 invoices... i know this is way to
high and must have something to do with incimental batch but there is no
place for it in the preferances any more!

Kenneth Jaeger

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BE6AE1.9E303D60

Incremental Batch is now located in Emerald Admin... under the =Accounting=20tab