Re: [Emerald] failed radius attempts not showing up

Ben Conner ( ben@webworldinc.com )
Sat, 06 Mar 1999 15:09:52 -0800

At 01:20 PM 3/6/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Ben Conner wrote:
>>
>These are stored in the RadLogs table. If you run RadiusNT in -x15
>debug mode, you should see the insert statements.

What I'm seeing is:

SQL Statement: INSERT INTO RadLogs(RadLogMsgID, LogDate, Username, Data,
CallerID
) VALUES (14, GetDate(), 'ccarmichael', '1', '9495980426')

ODBC Error:37000:260:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Disallowed implicit conversion
from datatype 'varchar' to datatype 'int'
Table: 'Emerald.dbo.RadLogs', Column: 'CallerID'
Use the CONVERT function to run this query.

Looks like the radlogs table has callerid defined as an int(4) and Emerald is
trying to put it in as character.

This worked prior to going to 2.5.263. Could something have changed in there?
More to the point, how can I fix this now?

--Ben

+ Ben Conner ben@webworldinc.com +
+ Web World, Inc. (714) 639-0595 voice +
+ PO Box 6548-107 (714) 744-4825 fax +
+ Orange, Ca 92863 +

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html