RE: [Emerald] Mailsite

Ken Sorenson ( (no email) )
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 19:21:18 -0600

Dale, you are the man. I had it all, but I had not associated any services
with the external process..... Whoops.. BTW I did not notice that in the
MailSite, or Emerald docs.. Did I miss it somewhere?

Thanks!!!

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com] On Behalf Of Dale E. Reed Jr.
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 1999 4:13 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Mailsite

Ken Sorenson wrote:

> Yes, I believe I did. By "associate services" , I am not sure what you
> mean.. Also, the ESID said mailsite 2.0.. Does it make a difference?

After creting the External System, its ESID will be in () after the
name in the list. You MUST put that number into the Mailsite config
console for the DB Plugin (uncheck the Use NULL ESID option and
enter it). Mailsite can ONLY see those users whose Service Type is
associated with the ESID that its pointing at.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html