RE: [Emerald] HELp!!!!

Kenneth D. Lenox ( (no email) )
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 00:45:04 +0900

You can also increase the buffer size of the DOS window that radius.exe
starts in. You should be able to click on the radnt logo at the very top
left of the DOS window(to the very left of"RadiusNt Debug"), select
properties, layout, and then increase the screen buffer size.

Ken Lenox

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale E. Reed Jr. [mailto:daler@iea-software.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 1999 2:50 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [Emerald] HELp!!!!

"Geoffrey L. Scully" wrote:

> I need help bad. When I turn on radius in debug mode it starts
> screaming with info so fast I can not read it. I hit Control c and
> there is a ton of unauthenticated coming thru. I have tried rebooting
> everything and resetting everything. Nothing works. What could cause
> this. None of ny users can log on.

How about including some of the -x15 debug requests? Including that
information in your initial problem report will always speed up us
helping to resolve your problem.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html