Re: [Emerald] What version to use

Tommy Cheng ( tommycheng@pcmagic.net )
Wed, 03 Mar 1999 17:52:27 -0800

Don't use any of those. use 2.5.227 instead. 261 and 263 and 267 all
has this nasty bug where when you click on a service, you get another
service from another MBR (Pain). Also, If you enable security feature,
sometimes when you save an MBR, expire date is not saved (empty). But
do use 263 for consolidation.