Re: [Emerald] What version of Emerald should we be using?

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 13:25:06 -0500

From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
>Please note that this does NOT do much justice to the voiding
>process. You have to modify the balance and roll back any dates
>if its the last one. The balance is the must crucial, but correcting
>the ExpireDate/BilledThru back to the start of the invoice is also
>crucial (or you give that invoice period for free).

That's a good point. The balances could be easily fixed by running that
same script you provided back in January. You'd still have to recreate any
charges that may have been associated with those newly-voided invoices.
Also, expiration dates, billed-thru dates, etc. would also need to be
fixed...

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html