Re: [Emerald] What version of Emerald should we be using?

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 02 Mar 1999 09:34:13 -0800

Josh Hillman wrote:

> From: Ed Miller <emiller@del.net>
> >We have over 150 Invoices to void. Does anyone have a SQL statement that
> >will void all invoices that were made on a given date?
>
> You can add to the end of this, anything else that you may want to restrict
> it with:
>
> update invoices
> set type = 'Void', lastmodifydate = getdate()
> where date = '2/27/99'

Please note that this does NOT do much justice to the voiding
process. You have to modify the balance and roll back any dates
if its the last one. The balance is the must crucial, but correcting
the ExpireDate/BilledThru back to the start of the invoice is also
crucial (or you give that invoice period for free).

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html