Re: [Emerald] Does PC Authorize Work for CC batching?

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 22:17:14 -0800

> dan@dmn.com.au wrote:
>
> I am using the Emerald in Australia, so we could not use any of the
> Credit Card Service in U.S. However we managed to find one bank and
> one provider to provide the service. The method they employed is a
> java applet:
>
> The customer will download the java applet in the browser, and the
> java applet will wrap the credit card info into secure package to the
> provider
> The provider has secure link to some sort of credit agent to verify
> the credit card.
> The credit agent will deal with the credit card issuer and my bank.
> If everything is OK, the provider will send me a OK with some sort of
> secure package, my server will verify the package and acknowledge that
> the payment is OK.
>
> Under this circumstance, how do I apply the payment to the Emerald
> automatically? Or could you supply a store procedure/command line
> utility will take some parameters and post the charge to Emerald?

What kind of information do you get back from the CC processing
system? You have to get something like a customerID or invoiceID
with the payment amount in order to automatically process it.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html