RE: [Emerald] 2.5.263 Credit Card and Autobill

Fernando M. Kiernan ( (no email) )
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 11:13:38 -0300

Yesterday this happened to us only once, when the customer has =
autobill=3D1 and Credit Card and balance < 0 after billing (ie. the =
customer still have a credit on this account after this months's bill =
was automatically marked as paid).

Then we tried to repeat that case but can't reproduce the behavoir...So =
I don't know if it's the exact case.

Hope this helps.

Fernando M. Kiernan
DILHARD S.A.
fkiernan@dilhard.com.ar
http://www.dilhard.com.ar
=20

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Ronnie D. Franklin
Sent: Friday, February 26, 1999 1:06 AM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: RE: [Emerald] 2.5.263 Credit Card and Autobill

The problem with Autobill seems to have no logic.. 4 out of 43 MBR's =
were
not chanted to Renewal.. 2 had Autobill =3D 0 and 2 had Autobill =3D 1

I did not dig through all the data.. but it appears that if it was a new
customer it left the card totally alone.. but if the customer had other
invoices, it change either 0/1 to Renewal...

ronnie@itexas.net

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html