RE: [Emerald] Time Restricting

Fernando M. Kiernan ( (no email) )
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:58:24 -0300

Geoffrey:
The StartTime and EndTime must be in minutes from midnight. In your =
case would be StartTime=3D540 (9*60) and EndTime=3D1020 (17*60)

Hope this helps

Fernando M. Kiernan
DILHARD S.A.
fkiernan@dilhard.com.ar
http://www.dilhard.com.ar
=20

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Geoffrey L. Scully
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 1999 3:38 PM
To: Emerald@iea-software.com; radiusnt@iea-software.com
Subject: [Emerald] Time Restricting

I have updated Emerald and Radius to your latest .exe. I am trying to
restrict users to only be able to log on between 9am to 5pm. I do this
with "Start Time" and "End Time" in the Service Defaults. Start
Time=3D0900 and End Time=3D1700. I am using 3COM Hiper ARC and one
Netserver. The problem is when I try and log on radius does not see
anything and I continually get "unable to establish a connection". As
soon as I remove these two attributes everything works fine. Any ideas
on this?

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html