RE: [Emerald] No Consolidation

Tom Bilan ( Tom@TDI.NET )
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:43:56 -0500

I believe the syntax for 2.2 was

exec consolidation 1

not

exec consolidation 1-7

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg [mailto:greg@isat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 1999 3:05 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: [Emerald] No Consolidation

Dale I am getting a little concerned here. When I run the stored procedure
consolidation 1-7 it comes up with nothing and has been that way sense the
last consolidation. There is call history but it says nothing to consolidate
Could there be a date off or something like that. I'm not sure what else to
look at.
Emerald 2.2.38
RadiusNT 2.5
Sql 6.5