RE: [Emerald] Form-Id

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 15:49:45 -0600

You just need to double check everything between your setup of the external
in Emerald and your Post.Office.. You either do not have the same postmaster
password in Emerald that you have in Post.Office, or you do not have the
correct setup for Post.Office in Emerald.. Emerald is doing what it is told
to do.. and it is sending the form to Post.Office, but Post.Office does not
like what you have told it to accept...

There is really nothing else I can point you to except you have mistyped
something or you do not really know what your postmaster password is.