Re: [Emerald] Nt Logon

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:40:45 -0800

"Geoffrey L. Scully" wrote:

> I use my dial-up from home to do some work on a Networked drive but
> after I installed Emerald and Radius NT I am now unable to see any
> computers on the Network. I use the 3COM chassis's. Is there a special
> attribute I need to be using that allows me to gbet the puters back?
> Any help would be appreciated.

What did you dial into previously? Do you have a WINS server? This
is typically a client config issue, not a config issue with RadiusNT.
Some servers (and the later version of DUN) support assigning DHCP/WINs
inoformation to eht client. I still prefer to just point all the
machines to the same WINS server and go from there.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html