Re: [Emerald] Run-time error '10' when creating invoices

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 11:02:15 -0800

Axel Drogoin wrote:

> i recently updated to Emerald 2.5.263 but we still have problems creating
> new invoices with "Menu-->Master-->New Invoice". If i add more than one
> invoice item i get the error message "Run-time error '10': This array is
> fixed or temporarily locked". Itīs completely random if it happens or what
> time it happens. Sometimes i can add 4 invoice items without a problem and
> next time i get the error message at the second item and Emerald shuts down.
> Itīs really a pain to start Emerald 100 times to enter 10 invoices manually.

As a workaround, do you know you can just add a charge onto the
customer's account without creating a full invoice? I haven't
seen another report like that, but will look into it.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html